Monday, March 18, 2013

Aim in Life



Aim in Life


“…to be will pleasing to Him” (2 Corinthians 5:9) whether and especially in private or publically. (Because we shall all be revealed before the judgment seaT of the Messiah one day – 2 Corinthians 5:10) – How? Make a conscious effort and thereby all our decisions to keep the above objective in front of us. All must go back to this. Does it please Him?
Other verses to reflect on 1 Corinthians 9:24 -27

24 Do you not know that all shall runners in a stadium are indeed running but one takes the prize? So you are running in order that you would lay hold of the prize

25 And everyone who is contending exercises self-control in all things, so then those would take a perishable crown, but we would take the imperishable.

26 Hence I then am running not as uncertainty so I do not box as beating air.

27 but I treat my body roughly and I bring it to subjection, lest somehow I would become disqualified when I preach to others

Hebrews 12:2
“Fixing our eyes on the Author and Finisher of the Faith, Yeshua, Who to obtain the joy before Him, endured the cross having despised the shame of it. He sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. “

No comments:

Post a Comment