Monday, March 11, 2013

The disposition of Yeshua







1.       With the Holy Spirit :-



His disposition will flow in us, we discard our disposition. We take His.



 

We will have only the Father’s heart in mind when we act. (Eyes on God)



 

So when we do a charitable deed – it is an unconscious habit of life – we don’t know we are doing it. (Eyes on God) (Left hand will not know what right hand is doing Matt 6: 1-4, Matt 25:37, 40)



2.       Prayer



A. There is advantage in being His child. There is advantage in having a close parent – child relationship with Him. (See 1 John 5:14). We will have confidence in approaching him and acknowledging that if we ask anything according to His will, He will hear us.



B.      He knows what we ask before we ask. Then why ask?



Because prayer is not just getting things from Him but it is a communion with Him. I pray so I know His will in my request. I pray to know the problem as He knows it. I pray because I have a Father in Heaven.



C.  I must be persistent in prayer – Clarity and answers may come later. He is developing our character.

No comments:

Post a Comment